[Xen-devel] page table management in domU

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] page table management in domU
From: Zhiyi Huang <zhiyi6@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 21:03:55 +1200
Delivery-date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 09:04:04 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, I am trying to modify the page table of a user process in domU. I found
pte_offset was not available. What are the routines (e.g. pgd_offset,
pmd_offset) for manipulating the page table in domU?
Another question is: if I have a machine page granted by another domain (e.g.
dom0), can I set a page table with set_pte in domU? Can xen know that this
machine page can be mapped by the domU without referring to the grant reference?