[Xen-devel] Re: isdn-card loads but doesn't work in dom != 0

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Re: isdn-card loads but doesn't work in dom != 0
From: "Mark Hurenkamp" <mark.hurenkamp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 10:13:43 +0100 (CET)
Delivery-date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 03:12:56 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

> Maybe it has something to do with shared interrupts?
> lspci -v shows me that all(!) pci-devices share interrupts 5 and 11 when
> working with xen.
> When booting a normal linux-kernel without xen the system uses more than
> these two irqs :-)
Not sure if it is related, but on of my systems I noticed that Xen does not
route IRQ's well if I have the 'plug and play OS' option enabled in the
Bios. I had similar problems untill I switched it off.

On my server (Gigabyte GA-7S748-L/Sis748 with Fritz!PCIv2 ISDN card),
ISDN is working fine in a non-0 domain, but I'm using capi (not mISDN)
to run a voice and fax mail box. I don't use it regularly for internet
connection, but after installation that worked fine as well (I'm on a
ADSL line so don't really need it for that).

Hope it helps,

Mark.