RE: [Xen-devel] New Xentest automated testing framework snapshot

This is great. We will dedicate resources to make this happen.

K. Y

>>> "Ian Pratt" <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 3/1/2005 5:45:10 PM >>>

Folks,
This work is much appreciated -- many thanks.

It would be great if someone could set this up to start doing nightly
builds, tests and benchmarks, and make the results available. It would
also be useful to do some 'historical' tests too, perhaps running the
kernel on every Sunday night in the unstable tree all the way back to
the 2.0.

Ian

We