Re: Re: Re: [Xen-devel] Proposal for init/kexec/hotplug format for Xen

To: Rusty Russell <rusty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Re: Re: [Xen-devel] Proposal for init/kexec/hotplug format for Xen
From: Harry Butterworth <harry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 13:40:49 +0000
Delivery-date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 13:43:39 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
No, not fundamentally true.  The registry approach decouples the
generation of the hotplug events from the provider of devices such that
if the domain hasn't booted yet then the provider of devices doesn't
care: the registry will generate all the required hotplug events when
the domain connects after it boots.

As an aside, my previous messages were breaking threading so I changed
from the web based email to Evolution. Should be OK now.