Re: [Xen-devel] Calculating real cpu usage of Xen domains correctly!

Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Calculating real cpu usage of Xen domains correctly!
From: Rob Gardner <rob.gardner@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 09:44:34 -0700
Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 16:51:39 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Anthony Liguori wrote:
Matt Ayres wrote:

It might behoove you to search the archives for who this person was..

It was Rob Gardner. Rob hasn't made the code available yet. Perhaps he wants to now :-)

This is a very simple utility. The CPU usage reported by libxc definitely seems to be wrong though. That needs to be fixed. It may have broke in xen-unstable and not xen-2.0.x assuming Rob did his work based on 2.0.x.

I do want to make the code available. It's just been suffering from creeping featurism... I've been putting off sending it out until after adding 1 more feature, then another... So it's constantly in a state of change.

Anyway, I can send out what I've got now, which is based on xen-unstable. Is that the base most people are interested in?

Rob