[Xen-devel] vm86 - DCC probes don't work

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] vm86 - DCC probes don't work
From: Rik van Riel <riel@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 13:45:31 -0500 (EST)
Delivery-date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 18:46:56 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
After digging around a bit on a system that hangs when trying to
start X, I tried another system and was luckier, when running
system-config-display:

do_wp_page: bogus page at address 00000449
VM: killing process ddcprobe
PCI: Obtained IRQ 16 for device 0000:00:02.0
[drm] Initialized i915 1.1.0 20040405 on minor 0:
do_wp_page: bogus page at address 00000449
VM: killing process ddcprobe

I guess some of our low physical memory mappings in domain 0
aren't complete ?

X did start, btw ...