[Xen-devel] hdX: lost interrupt? - not truncated

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] hdX: lost interrupt? - not truncated
From: Fred Richards <tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 11:28:06 -0500
Delivery-date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 16:46:34 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry about that, silly webmail.  Here's the original:

I successfully installed Xen 2.0.4 from source on a Slackware 10 system. I installed grub, got that working and all. But when I boot the dom0 kernel, I get:

cmd 0x5a timed out
hdc: lost interrupt

My hdc is my dvd burner... when I applied a kernel option of "hdc=ide-scsi" it seemed to have skipped over it but recieved the same error on hdd ... I've tried recompiling with different options (make ARCH=xen menuconfig) but to no avail. I've seen other people with the same issue on the list, but not for sometime, and all their remedies were different. Any ideas?

                                   -- Fred