[Xen-devel] madwifi

well, on 2.6.10, I did trace down pci_map_single, which is what the ath
driver uses for setting up the RX and TX descriptors.

I will be looking and testing some more, but it looks like bus_map_single
on 2.6.10 uses virt_to_phys, which looks wrong to me. I think it should be
using virt_to_bus. This would explain why the atheros packets splatter all
over memory instead of going to the correct place. More as I find it.

ron