[Xen-devel] saving domains

[Ian == m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx on Wed, 9 Feb 2005 23:54:46 -0000]

  Ian> We've utterly failed to reproduce [xm save] problems here.

Seems reproducible on XenCD?

  Ian> The sooner we dump Twisted the better...

Well, maybe.  While "lighter weight" xend would be good, maybe C would
be a better implementation language for that lightweight tool?  Seems
like having the fat Python xend implementation use the fat Twisted
library makes sense...

Allen Short had mentioned that some features of interest (better
daemon management, remote objects, etc) were provided by Twisted, and
by replacing SrvDaemon with a Twisted call, might actual reduce code
size and bug count.  Might raise them, too :)

-- jared@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.geekcode.com/geek.html