Re: [Xen-devel] atropos still broken?

To: Diwaker Gupta <diwakergupta@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] atropos still broken?
From: Steven Hand <Steven.Hand@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 09:02:18 +0000
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Steven.Hand@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 18:02:40 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>So it seems atropos is still broken. Is a fix being worked upon? I'd
>really like to help in any way I can. I'm familiar with the Xen
>scheduling code; if any of the developers have any idea of where/what
>the bug is, I'd like to take a crack at it.

Stephan Dielstelhorst is working on a clean implementation which I
believe is close to ready for testing now. We'll probably aim to
push this to 2.0-testing in the near future, but if people are
interested in 'beta test' we can probably email a patch a bit earlier.

cheers,

S.