[Xen-devel] Reprogram the Mini-OS for the Xen Version 2.0

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Reprogram the Mini-OS for the Xen Version 2.0
From: dursber@xxxxxx
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 11:46:55 +0100 (MET)
Delivery-date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 07:54:14 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

i would like to reprogram the Mini-OS in the directory "extras" for the Xen
Version 2.0.
I add the ctrl_if.c and evtchn.c to the Mini-OS source. I convert the
files to Mini-OS. I reprogram the printf function for a unprivileged domain,
but it doesn't work. No Console output.

Can anybody help me, please?

bye,
Bernhard

--
+++ Sparen Sie mit GMX DSL +++ http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl
AKTION für Wechsler: DSL-Tarife ab 3,99 EUR/Monat + Startguthaben