[Xen-devel] -testing goes to 100%

To: Xen List <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] -testing goes to 100%
From: Derek Glidden <dglidden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:02:46 -0500
Delivery-date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 02:54:56 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Built and installed 2.0-testing from tarball as of today against 2.6.10 patches for Dom0, and xend takes the CPU to 100% and leaves it there. Dropping back down to 2.0.2/2.6.9 makes it all appear business-as-usual so far.

Any "xm" commands go off into lala land without ever returning, but do respond to CTRL-C as one might expect and bring you back to the command-prompt.

Base system is gentoo. Athlon-XP. My own kernel configs and not the ones built by xen, but the same config is used for 2.0.2/2.6.9 with no problems. (I used "make oldconfig" to build the -testing binaries.)

Anything I can do to instrument this and see where the problem may lie?