Re: [Xen-devel] File System Performance - 10x slower

To: Ian Pratt <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] File System Performance - 10x slower
From: Nauzad Sadry <nauzad@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 13:51:39 -0800
Cc: Steven Hand <Steven.Hand@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:52:21 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks guys for your help

I will inspect the driver configuration in my system & get back.

On using hdparm is found out that DMA is disabled by default in Xen
(it was enabled on baseline) & I probably need to rebulid the kernel
with this option turned on.

If there are any other ways to turn on this option, please let me know

Thanks

Nauzad