RE: [Xen-devel] BAD gzip hdr on all 2.0 trees?

To: "Andy Isaacson" <adi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] BAD gzip hdr on all 2.0 trees?
From: "Magenheimer, Dan (HP Labs Fort Collins)" <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 14:00:23 -0800
Cc: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 22:01:22 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for the reply.

Actually I am only using http:// URLs as I have a firewall
to get through (via exporting http_proxy) and I don't know
how to get through it with bk:// URLs.

I am bk-clone'ing not bk-pull'ing so parent is irrelevant,
correct?  (I rm'd earlier an 2.0 tree thinking that might
have been the problem.)

Also, why would it work with xeno-1.2.bk but not with the 2.0
trees?

Thanks,
Dan