Re: [Xen-devel] HELP! how to export symbols in DomU?

To: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] HELP! how to export symbols in DomU?
From: Xin Zhao <zhaoxin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 20:40:28 -0500 (EST)
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 01:42:05 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for your reply. can you clarify "both compiled in an
 unprivileged Linux build"? How to compile it? I compiled it using "make
ARCH=xen linux24" and "make install" under the $XENROOT. Is that right way
to compile it? Actually the weird thing is that the exported symbol can be
seen in xen0, but not xenU.  So, can you put a little more details about
the procedure? I guess some other people may also run into the same
problem.

-x