[Xen-devel] New xen-2.0-testing repository

Developers and users please note:

There is a new xen-2.0-testing repository, accessible publically via
bkbits.net, which is intended for any bug and feature fixes that we
intend to include in a point release of Xen 2.0.

Our intention is that this tree will get pushed to the xen-2.0 main
tree periodically (e.g., every couple of weeks) resulting in a tag
being added to the BK repository (2.0.1, 2.0.2, and so on).

Development in the unstable tree is now reserved for major features,
such as multi-processor guests, x86/64 support, and so on, that will
end up in a more significant Xen release (e.g., 2.1 or maybe 3.0).
The types of check-ins that have mostly happened in the last week or
so will turn up in both xen-unstable and xen-2.0-testing, and get
pushed to xen-2.0 after sufficient testing by users.

 -- Keir