[Xen-devel] usb not working in dom0

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] usb not working in dom0
From: Adhamh Findlay <darwin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 23:02:46 -0800
Delivery-date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 07:05:04 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I have tried xen 2.0 and 2.0.1, but I can't get my USB mouse to work in either under Fedora or Debian as dom0.

I've tired recompiling the kernel after edited .config or used menuconfig, but no luck with either way.

Enabled legacy USB support got the light on the USB mouse to light up, but it still didn't move in X.
When I boot debian or fedora without Xen the mouse works fine.

Are there any tricks I missed to get USB support? Is there a way to verify that the new .config is being read when I recompile Xen?

Adhamh