Re: [Xen-devel] Documetation - The Phantom Menace

For Debian (since it IS the 2nd most used from what I can tell) I'd add
it to the main docs. Especially since you have a few automation scripts
ready to go (that is if you are going to be sharing yoru scripts w/ GPL
license)

If you have no problem, I'd like to get my hands on your scripts and
roll it into the XenLinuxBuilder package. I'll share ownership of the
xenlinuxbuilder package with you if you want to combine Debian efforts
for the setup and management of xenlinux domains. :)