Re: [Xen-devel] RAM allocation and miscellaneous questions

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] RAM allocation and miscellaneous questions
From: Mike Brady <mike.brady@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 09:20:02 +1200
Delivery-date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 02:29:00 +0100
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The parts are readily available in NZ and I would be surprised if you couldn't
find a local supplier in Wellington to put a system together for you.  You
would be getting support for the parts rather than support for the system in
this case though.  Which is what I assume the issue would be.