Re: [Xen-devel] RAM allocation and miscellaneous questions

It certainly does Mark (help, that is). I would like to learn more about this
balloon driver, which could make things very managable. Is there any
documentation or tutorial-like info about?

Also, though my domains are running happily, I am seeing plenty of
memory-related errors. I've just hooked up a serial cable between my
development servers and my desktop (I live with fans) so I'll be able to
furnish the list with more details.

I have been wondering why my Domain-0 machine hasn't been using swap! :o) So I
should just dump that partition? I suppose I'll have to be very rigorous when
it comes to keeping that domain lean yes? (Especially as I only have 4GB to
play with!). Out side of basic OS functionality, are there any Xen or LVM2
related processes I have to account for when setting the amount of RAM I can
use for Domain-0?

I don't suppose I could use the ballon driver for Domain-0 too!?!

Thanks for your reply.

Regards,
Paul