Re: [Xen-devel] Windows XP

To: xen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Windows XP
From: Brian Wolfe <brianw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 09:38:03 -0500
Cc: Ian Pratt <Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 15:48:38 +0100
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you start offering xen based virtual servers publicly, you may want
to consider listing yourself at ...

http://xen.terrabox.com/index.php/Companies%20offering%20Xenolinux%20based%20virtual%20server%20hosting

Also, if anyone else has figured out the peculiarities for getting their
specific Linux Distro running under Xen, please consider writing up a
simple HowTo at...

http://xen.terrabox.com/index.php/Getting%20my%20Linux%20or%20BSD%20distro%20working

Please note that these instructiosn are for specifics on getting xen
setup using "official" or "third party" packages, not the xen binary or
source releases. For official release docs and howtos, please visit the
Xen homepage at....

http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/Research/SRG/netos/xen/documentation.html

Thanks!

Brian Wolfe