Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 2.0 beta

To: Ian Pratt <Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 2.0 beta
From: Dick Davies <rasputnik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 16:59:46 +0100
Cc: Xen Devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 17:10:25 +0100
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
* Ian Pratt <Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [0840 23:40]:

> To clone the proto 2.0 tree use "bk clone bk://xen.bkbits.net/xen-2.0.bk"

> NB: We've named the repository 'xen' rather than 'xeno' as the
> latter name no longer makes sense now that the XenoServer project
> now lives in a different repository.

Can you update the user guide, it still refers to xeno:

http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/Research/SRG/netos/xen/readmes/user/user.html#SECTION02241000000000000000

--------8<-----------------

Using Bitkeeper

The public master BK repository for the 2.0 release lives at:
bk://xen.bkbits.net/xen-2.0.bk. You can use Bitkeeper to download it and keep
it updated with the latest features and fixes.

Change to the directory in which you want to put the source code, then run:

# bk clone bk://xen.bkbits.net/xeno-2.0.bk

Under your current directory, a new directory named `xeno-2.0.bk' has been
created, which contains all the source code for the Xen hypervisor and the Xen
tools. The directory also contains `sparse' Linux source trees, containing only
the files that differ between XenLinux and standard Linux.

Once you have cloned the repository, you can update to the newest changes to
the repository by running:

# cd xeno-2.0.bk # to change into the local repository
# bk pull        # to update the repository

--
The sooner you make your first 5000 mistakes, the sooner you will be
able to correct them.