Re: [Xen-devel] Status of USB on 2.4.26-uml0?

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Status of USB on 2.4.26-uml0?
From: "Mark Hurenkamp" <Mark.Hurenkamp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 11:30:13 +0200 (CEST)
Delivery-date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 02:12:50 +0100
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I've resolved the last of my USB problems completely now, and
am really embarrassed to tell what was wrong... :-(
I was absolutely convinced that I would need the UHCI driver,
but when I booted into my normal Gentoo system this evening,
I noticed I'm dead wrong, it's the OHCI driver I need!
(feel so bad for not checking this earlier :-( :-( ).

Anyway, I recompiled the kernel, and my mouse and keyboard are
working perfectly well now, and I'm able to print a testpage
using my USB printer. My USB2 network card is working well,
and I can also access my USB2 harddisk.
I haven't checked the other devices yet, but they are of lesser
importance to me right now.
So for now Xen is doing great! It's really nice to see so much
progress!!

Thanks for the support, and I apologize for any inconvenience
caused by my stupidity...

Warm regards,
Mark.

Hi,

I've resolved the last of my USB problems completely now, and
am really embarrassed to tell what was wrong... :-(
I was absolutely convinced that I would need the UHCI driver,
but when I booted into my normal Gentoo system this evening,
I noticed I'm dead wrong, it's the OHCI driver I need!
(feel so bad for not checking this earlier :-( :-( ).

Anyway, I recompiled the kernel, and my mouse and keyboard are
working perfectly well now, and so is my USB2 network card.