RE: [Xen-devel] crashes

To: Andy Isaacson <adi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ian Pratt <Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] crashes
From: James Harper <JamesH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 13:53:37 +1000
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 05:02:25 +0100
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cool, thanks. It looks like i can just fiddle with values in /etc/console-tools/config under debian, now that I know what i'm looking for.

hopefully next time I crash it I can see what's what. I'll probably have to hook up a serial console eventually but that will involve sitting there with my laptop which I don't have time to do presently.

thanks again.

James