Re: [Xen-devel] xm save / restore with xen-unstable not working ?

To: Ian Pratt <Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] xm save / restore with xen-unstable not working ?
From: Tom Wilkie <tw275@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 15:06:40 +0100
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, sven.kretzschmar@xxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 15:09:15 +0100
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The simplest way to achieve this is to alter the XendClient.py file. In this file is the class that xm used to communicate with xend. If you change this, it would also change the sv web interface, which would (perhaps) be useful too, so you can manage multiple nodes form one interface

Tom