[Xen-devel] Xen

I've been recently testing the Xendemo CD and I can say that Xen is awesome.

I'd like to start deploying it initially in some development/testing servers.

However the limitation of the max memory of 800MB or so per virtual machine is
a show stopper for many applications.

Are there plans to raise the limit to something higher (like 2GB or so)?
How difficult would it be?

Another feature that would be very nice (and I've seen other requests for it in
this list too) is the possibility of sharing readonly (and possibly executable
only) memory among different domains, which would reduce the total memory
utilization.

Regards and thanks,

Flavio Villanustre