Re: [Xen-devel] strange behaivior - xen 1.2

To: victor <victor@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] strange behaivior - xen 1.2
From: Mark Williamson <Mark.Williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 13:07:08 +0100
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 13:21:27 +0100
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
At first glance, the configuration looks fine.  I haven't seen anything so far
that would explain the problems you're seeing.

Some more questions:
* How long do the other domains stop responding for?
* Do they all stop responding at the same time?
* How frequently does this repeat?
* Is this a new problem, or has your Xen install always done this?
* When did you get your 1.2 Xen? (i.e. how up to date is it?  there have been
fixes to the 1.2 tree since the first release)
* Did you build from source or download binaries?
* Please send the output of xen_dmesg.py to this list (you will find
xen_dmesg.py in the tools/misc directory of the source distribution if you do
not have it installed)

Thanks,

Mark