[Xen-devel] xen wiki site available http://xen.terrabox.com

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] xen wiki site available http://xen.terrabox.com
From: "Brian Wolfe" <brianw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 12:31:02 -0500 (CDT)
Delivery-date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 18:32:14 +0100
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://xen.terrabox.com

I will attempt to keep the site updated based on the xen-devel list
traffic. If anyone wants to contribute, feel free. Eventually I will get
the main sections locked down. But until then, i'm leaving them open so
that anyone that gets bored can easilly update, correct, etc what I have
up there.

The ultimate goal of the wiki site is to provide as much information about
Xen as possible in a format that is easilly understood.

Curent sections planned:
  Resource links as the homepage (downloads, official docs, Distro
Packages, FAQs, mailing lists, companies offering xen based hosting)
  Documentation: Official text files, paginated with cross links, and man
pages of every program/daemon/config file.
  Debian Packages: sources.list entries
  Xen FAQ: Standard paginated faq of common questions from xen-devel.
  Mailing Lists: list of sites archiving xen mailing lists and
subscription management links.
  Companies offering xen hosting: table of company, url, price range, and
notes.

It is my ultimate goal to provide an easilly maintained resource that will
serve as the basis of the end user/administrator documentation as well as
FAQ and other associated resources.

Any advice is desired and welcome, especially considering that I am new to
phpwiki. :)

--
Brian Wolfe           | Phone 1-(214)-764-1204
President,            | Email  brianw@xxxxxxxxxxxx

pub  1024D/73C5A2DF 2003-03-18 Brian Wolfe <brianw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     Key fingerprint = 050E 5E3C CF65 4C1E A183  F48F E3E3 5B22 73C5 A2DF
sub  1024g/BB87A3DD 2003-03-18