Re: [Xen-devel] debian packages of xen

> > Cool.
> >
> > I don't suppose there's a live ISO variant of debian?
>
> Unforunately, no.

A famous debian-based ISO/liveCD:

  http://www.distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=knoppix

KNOPPIX home:
  http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/index-en.html
KNOPPIX contrib site:
  http://www.knoppix.net/
KNOPPIX Remastering:
  http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/KnoppixRemasteringHowto

For promotion and testing of XEN, possibly the best solution.

  Manni