Re: [Xen-devel] Kernel panic while compiling kernel

To: "Tvrtko A. Uršulin" <tvrtko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Kernel panic while compiling kernel
From: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 11:22:06 +0000
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 11:31:16 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hmmm... well we know there are bugs in Xen v1.3, but v1.2 has been
stable for a while now (it passes our regression tests).

If you can, turn on debugging in Xen (edit arch/i386/Rules.mk and
remove -DNDEBUG from CFLAGS), re-compile, and send us the full serial
output for a Xen/Xenolinxu session which includes this crash.

 -- Keir