[Xen-devel] 1.2 almost ready

> Presumably the 1.2 stuff must be just about done?

Now that Mark has made the 'suspend to disk' and restore stuff
rather more intuitive, I think we'll be ready to make the
announcement after a bit of testing on Monday.

We also need to bring the web site up to date, adding links to
documentation etc.

A couple of people have suggested that it would be helpful to
create a new mailing list: "xen-users". The initial membership
would be the same as xen-devel, but people could then adjust
their subscriptions as they choose.  I can see the point of this,
but it would be somewhat annoying if everything ended up getting
cc'ed to both.

If you've got strong views, please let me know.

Thanks,
Ian