[Xen-devel] Little Howto for newbie - Installing FS for new domains in X

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Little Howto for newbie - Installing FS for new domains in Xen1.2
From: "Yan-Ching CHU" <cs0u210a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 23:31:41 -0000
Cc: <cs0u210a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 00:05:18 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi guys,

    I have written a little howto for newbie to install new (& quick) file system for domains from the Xen 1.0 ISO CD, in a step-by-step manner, based on the howto by Bin Ren and the README.CD v1.2.

    Comments and spots welcomed!

    Please note more updates are coming as the official Xen 1.2 ISO is released, and I will modify the howto accordingly.

    I will maintain the most update version on http://www.csc.liv.ac.uk/~u2ycc/xen/xen-install-domain-fs-howto.txt

Cheers,
Yan-Ching CHU