Re: [Xen-devel] FAQ

To: Jan van Rensburg <jan.van.rensburg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] FAQ
From: Benjamin Reed <ranger@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 10:10:48 -0500
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 15:17:45 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jan van Rensburg wrote:

Hi,

With Ian's blessing I started a FAQ for Xen. This is the first step in creating comprehensive documentation for Xen.

Up till now I've only tracked the mailing list for the last month or so, and incorporated Q and A's into the FAQ, so there's a lot of scope for improvement. I'd appreciate your comments, suggestions and more content.

http://xen.epiuse.com/xen-faq.txt

Great!

If I can make a suggestion, I'd love to see documentation on how disks/partitions are passed down to the virtual machines. Last I checked there was basically nothing other than the code to try to ferret out how to go about mounting partitions inside the vm's.