Re: [Xen-devel] Xen manual

To: "Richard.R Zhang" <zhr_buaa@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Xen manual
From: Steven Hand <Steven.Hand@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 09:31:17 +0000
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 09:32:26 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>   I'm very interested in Xen. But I don't know how to use it. For
> example, I don't know how to install a OS on it. Where can I find manual
> or document about this?

Take a look at http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/xeno/xen ; there are pointers
there to how to download the software, and also copies of the README
and the README.CD (for the demo CD -- the easiest way to get started).

To get more up to date, you can grab a copy of the source code using
bitkeeper from

   bk://xen.bkbits.net/xeno-1.1.bk         [ pretty stable update from 1.0]
   bk://xen.bkbits.net/xeno-unstable.bk    [ current dev snapshot]

There's also a howto being written; current version is at

   http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~br260/xeno-howto

cheers,

S.