[Xen-devel] eth alias within guest

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] eth alias within guest
From: xen@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 13:37:07 -0800
Delivery-date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 21:38:32 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,

I'm running xen and xenolinux from the xeno-1.1.bk tree and have a guest RH9
running as dom1.

When I try to add an alias, eth0:x, onto its existing eth0 I receive a protocol
not supported error.

I understand that xen only supports one network adapter at this time but
should/does that affect the ability of the guest o/s(s) to alias their adapter?

All help always appreciated,
Mike Wright

--
Friends don't let friends use html mail.