FW: [Xen-devel] Xen + other stuff?

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: FW: [Xen-devel] Xen + other stuff?
From: "Barry Silverman" <barry@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 14:24:46 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 19:23:14 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pardon my uninformed newbie question, but why does domain 0 need to map
another domain into its own address space? Isn't that all in the realm of
the hypervisor? Isn't the hypervisor the only entity that needs 4G support?

Shouldn't domain 0 only need to be able to allocate the pages without having
to map them somewhere in its own space?