xen-community

Re: [Xen-community] Requesting help

To: "Ramesh" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "George Shuklin" <george.shuklin@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-community] Requesting help
From: "Ramesh" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 11:17:31 -0700
Delivery-date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 11:17:47 -0700
Sender: xen-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I figured out something, that fallback worked for me and I found the problem is a 'Kernel Panic'
see the errors below

switchroot : mount failed: No such file or directory
Kernel Panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill Init!

I think boot from external drive is not supported. I there any solution for this like loading a driver or something...

Thanks George Shuklin for your help, and much appreciated...