xen-community

[Xen-community] Requesting help on XEN installation

To: xen-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-community] Requesting help on XEN installation
From: Rajesh Malavade <Rajesh.Malavade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 09:39:31 +0530
Delivery-date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 06:14:34 -0700
Sender: xen-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi

We are installing XEN on one of our PC with configuration 2 DUO core and operating system RHEL 5.0.We have downloaded Xen 3.4.0 plus kernel combined source distribution tarball from http://www.xen.org/download/

We have followed the installation steps given in users guide.But the user manual is for XEN version 3.0.When we start the pc using XEN Kernel it shows the error file not found.

Does anybody have the installation process for 3.4.0.......?

Regards

Rajesh Malavade
L & T INFOTECH LTD
COE-Systems

Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.

www.Lntinfotech.com

This Document is classified as:

L&T Infotech Proprietary   L&T Infotech Confidential   L&T Infotech Internal Use Only   L&T Infotech General Business

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.