xen-community

[Xen-community] Is Xen compatible with Realtime?

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-community] Is Xen compatible with Realtime?
From: Mats Ahlgren <mats.ahlgren@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 16:08:12 -0500
Delivery-date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 18:22:49 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=CFfVQkf1Ux+MvICeY19r/fmoIjQc8hoeF6XOtwIkGu4=; b=OIUsY5/+vU3P7N1pMuROOdJ6oIn9q9VklImBsttFiaHbTIa/pfOF7zNA3OiWPRmrrb iq9i3jT1sMl1670dNXj4IMB0++QZjfrakvuMgxr1ahjbY/K4xyfCAQTkHq8EAH6ZR6P4 mTb098RiFtRZ1o4NfKifbgKxu8tP2+3xTrulw=
Sender: xen-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I was just wondering if Xen and Realtime ("rt-" linux kernel, aka.
realtime-preemption) work fine together?
    (In the easiest use-case: the host providing realtime priority to
a single guest OS, and that guest OS can provide rt guarantees to its
applications?)

Or is this unfortunately not feasible right now?

Thank you much,
Mats