xen-community

[Xen-users] Weekly Xen.org Community Update

Xen.org Community:

I will taking a vacation next week from May 19 – 27 so there will be no community update next week. I will be checking emails during my vacation so please contact me at stephen.spector@xxxxxxx if you have any issues.  Thanks.

May 12 – May 16 Community Highlights

·         Xen.org Xen API Community Development Project – (http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2008/05/15/xen-api-community-project-underway/)

o    Wiki Notes - http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenApi

o    Second Meeting planned for early June ; watch Wiki and Blog for more information

·         Virtualization MiniSummit at linuxsymposium in Ottawa, Canada – (http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2008/05/07/virtualization-mini-summit-july-22-2008-at-linuxsymposium-2008/)

·         Xen.org Website Update Project – (http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2008/04/10/xenorg-website-update-project/)

o    Initial draft of community profile with web requirements is available in Word and OpenOffice for feedback

·         Xen Summit 2008 Boston (June 23- 24) – (http://xen.org/xensummit)

o    Topic Submission CLOSING on May 16, 2008 at 5pm PST! Send topics to stephen.spector@xxxxxxx

o    Event Registration: https://db.usenix.org/cgi-bin/Conference/xen08/reg.cgi

o    Hotel Registration: (http://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/USENIX2008)

o    Current Topics for Xen Summit: (http://xen.org/files/xensummitagenda.pdf)

o    Xen Summit is co-located with USENIX Annual Technical Conference; all Xen Summit attendees receive a $75 discount for USENIX

·         Xen Bug Tracking Project – (http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenBugs)

Stephen Spector

Sr. Program Manager, Xen.org

954.267.2853