xen-cim

Re: [Xen-cim] RHEL5 and XEN-CIM provider

On Wed, Mar 21, 2007 at 06:09:05PM +0530, Ashit Kumar wrote:
> I think Xen-CIM provider was supposed to be an add-on in the RHEL5.
> Now RHEL5 released last week and it comes with xen, so Does it also
> contains the Xen-CIM provider?

  No, the CIM provider relies on the new Xen API which is still in development
stability was told to be garanteed only from 3.0.5 which is not even released.
There was no way this could integrate in RHEL5 considering the development
schedule of both projects. If you still have code based on libvirt that
one should still work, but I understand it is discontinued.

Daniel

veillard@xxxxxxxxxx  | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/