xen-cim

Re: [Xen-cim] [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: openWBEM embedded instance support]]

To: Jim Fehlig <jfehlig@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-cim] [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: openWBEM embedded instance support]]
From: Gareth S Bestor <bestor@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 09:05:14 -0600
Cc: xen-cim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 07:04:20 -0800
Sender: xen-cim-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

this is great!!! I'll edit some of the XML sample files to convery from MOF to CIM-XML, so that you can still use a low-level CIM 'client' like wbemcat/wbemexec to send across raw XML. Guess we can finally rip out the parser from the providers now too. BTW - sfcb is only going to support CIM-XML embedded instnaces too, so this MOF parser is largely unnecessary now.

FYI - I wont be able to make the call today (on business trip in Rochester MN).

- Gareth

Dr. Gareth S. Bestor
IBM Linux Technology Center
M/S DES2-01
15300 SW Koll Parkway, Beaverton, OR 97006
503-578-3186, T/L 775-3186, Fax 503-578-3186

Inactive hide details for Jim Fehlig <jfehlig@xxxxxxxxxx>Jim Fehlig <jfehlig@xxxxxxxxxx>

          Jim Fehlig <jfehlig@xxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: xen-cim-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

          03/08/07 12:23 AM

xen-cim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[Xen-cim] [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: openWBEM embedded instance support]]

Thanks to Bart Whiteley ...

----- Message from Bart Whiteley <bwhiteley@xxxxxxxxxx> on Wed, 07 Mar 2007 22:06:47 -0700 -----