xen-cim

[Xen-cim] Re: [Xen-API] Open Virtual Appliance preview

To: xen-cim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-cim] Re: [Xen-API] Open Virtual Appliance preview
From: Gareth S Bestor <bestorga@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 07:10:27 -0600
Delivery-date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 06:07:24 -0700
Sender: xen-cim-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This should be of interest to everyone here... Xen-API is a brand new mailing list devoted to the issue of the Xen API, xend RPC, ... (ie, things that Xen-CIM will call), so please consider subscribing if you are at all interested in what goes on immediately below Xen-CIM.

- Gareth

Gareth S. Bestor, PhD.
IBM Linux Technology Center
M/S DES2-01
15300 SW Koll Parkway, Beaverton, OR 97006
503-578-3186, T/L 775-3186, Fax 503-578-3186

Sent by:        xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx