xen-cim

Re: [Xen-cim] Patch for review

To: Jim Fehlig <jfehlig@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Subrahmanian, Raj" <raj.subrahmanian@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-cim] Patch for review
From: Gareth S Bestor <bestorga@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 17:23:24 -0700
Cc: xen-cim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 17:18:43 -0700
Sender: xen-cim-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

II've been doing the majority of my testing using the command line tools CLI (from OpenPegasus), wbemcli (from SBLIM project) and/or wbemexec (to submit raw CIM-XML). I guess I prefer the feel of cold hard metal than soft squishy GUIs... :-)

- Gareth

Gareth S. Bestor, PhD.

IBM Linux Technology Center
M/S DES2-01
15300 SW Koll Parkway, Beaverton, OR 97006
503-578-3186, T/L 775-3186, Fax 503-578-3186