xen-cim

Re: [Xen-cim] libvirt/openwbem changes committed

To: "Subrahmanian, Raj" <raj.subrahmanian@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-cim] libvirt/openwbem changes committed
From: Jim Fehlig <jfehlig@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 14:26:29 -0600
Cc: xen-cim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 13:26:52 -0700
Sender: xen-cim-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subrahmanian, Raj wrote:

Jim,
If the code is similar/identical to the earlier zip you sent me, I just
got it running on my sles-9 box, with openwbem.
I have the following notes/suggestions
- Only works with openwbem version 3.2.0.

Ok, I'll have to try it on older versions.

- libxml vs libxml2. When I tried installing libxml-devel on my machine,
yast said that I should use libxml2 instead. But the Makefile does not
look for the headers in the right place in case libxml2 is installed. I
added /usr/include/libxml2 to the include path to get past that.

Ah, yes.  I need to add checking for this (and libvirt) to configure.ac.

Thanks,
Jim