xen-cim

Re: [Xen-cim] Summary of 3/31 Weekly Call

To: "Jim Fehlig" <jfehlig@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-cim] Summary of 3/31 Weekly Call
From: Gareth S Bestor <bestor@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 11:58:13 -0800
Cc: xen-cim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 19:56:28 +0000
Sender: xen-cim-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Jim!

By next week the USA will be on daylight savings so things should be back to normal, but if Fri 7am PST is still bad then I'm OK with moving the meeting time, though many of my mornings are heavily 'booked' due to the lack of good timeslots to share with my IBM colleagues in Germany. Could everyone perhaps every post or send me what times they absolutely *cannot* make (please include your timezone) and I'll figure out blackout times and post some options.

I'm fine with postponing the LTC Xen CIM code walkthrough till the following week (April 10-14). I'll still post the background materials shortly, so you'll just have longer to read them :-)

- Gareth

Dr. Gareth S. Bestor
IBM Linux Technology Center
M/S DES2-01
15300 SW Koll Parkway, Beaverton, OR 97006
503-578-3186, T/L 775-3186, Fax 503-578-3186

Inactive hide details for "Jim Fehlig" <jfehlig@xxxxxxxxxx>"Jim Fehlig" <jfehlig@xxxxxxxxxx>

          "Jim Fehlig" <jfehlig@xxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: xen-cim-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

          03/31/06 09:06 AM