xen-cim

RE: [Xen-cim] Xen CIM call Fri March 31 7-8am PST

To: "Gareth S Bestor" <bestorga@xxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-cim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-cim] Xen CIM call Fri March 31 7-8am PST
From: "Subrahmanian, Raj" <raj.subrahmanian@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 05:30:28 -0500
Cc: jfehlig@xxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 10:31:57 +0000
Sender: xen-cim-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gareth,
Aravindh and I will be away at Linuxworld next week and will be travelling back next Friday.
I was wondering if it would be ok if you did the code review the week after (ie, week of April 10). Even a call early that week would be ok with us.
thanks
Raj