xen-cim

[Xen-cim] CIM provider maintainer

To: <xen-cim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-cim] CIM provider maintainer
From: "Jim Fehlig" <jfehlig@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 11:40:45 -0500
Delivery-date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 16:42:05 +0000
Sender: xen-cim-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It was very distracting calling in from a conference booth last week so
I didn't quite get the issues with selecting a maintainer for the
project.  I assume there is nothing unique about being the maintainer of
CIM provider project over any other open source project.  Although I
have never taken on this role, I have had commit rights to other
projects and worked closely with their respective maintainers.  It
didn't appear to be a burdensome task but they were rather confined
projects - 2 to 3 core developers and occasional patch from the
community.  I see the CIM provider falling into this category and would
be happy to take on maintainer responsibility.

Jim