xen-arm

Re: [XenARM] Problem with entry.S, error on instruction 'eors'

To: Li Haifeng <omycle@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [XenARM] Problem with entry.S, error on instruction 'eors'
From: Shreyansh Jain <shrey.linux@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 11:52:37 +0530
Cc: xen-arm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 03:48:47 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=dFt77g8RDOulGGPg5szi4ttW6XHNUJR3RQWtBNZCoyo=; b=YgHrq1eLghroZzWkjA2XKgOKgd8pLla7/IQtOFx4tkkAKRHMbTVObCWlUuIi0UeWWs ZJAug6AxmLxOqzwE31aE+HFQpSPpd7evjt3TnIKYC4zQBl2hR4AXVCjJqsllXqUNRNp5 l3VHE6jEnGjvmr3JzBmiAHZLWstRdYdkppOus=
Sender: xen-arm-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

Thanks a lot for the link - will try with this tool-chain as well.

-
Shreyansh Jain