xen-arm

[XenARM] Datasheet Request for xen-on-arm Hypervisor for smartphones : f

To: <xen-arm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [XenARM] Datasheet Request for xen-on-arm Hypervisor for smartphones : from Orange
From: <zaheer.ahmad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 11:46:02 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 07:40:46 -0700
Sender: xen-arm-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I want to know in detail about xen-on-arm solution for smartphones (ARM processor). The scope of my study is to recommend Orange a solution that can virtualize the smartphones and enhance the security.

For example OKL4 solution, MVP(mobile virtual platform) from VMWare target the smartphones virtualization.

I believe your hypervisor can provide high secure virtualized smartphone. In this regards, I will be obliged, if you can help me to fill up the attached table, as much as you can. Any technical document with you in this regards would be highly appreciated.

Is Citrix thinking to include your xen-on-arm as one of their products? I was just thinking what support is available from Citrix? Do you have a stable release of the hypervisor, that we can port to smartphones.

Best Regards!

Zaheer Ahmad

Orange Labs

Senior Research Engineer, R&D UK